Hotel continues its support for breast cancer
Plenty to celebrate in Golden Jubilee Year
Service for families soars in popularity
Airline claims ‘best travel experience between Australia and Asia’
Hub city Tianjin extends brand footprint.
Satellite company warns of “significant uncertainty” about plane’s final location
- 21-10-2014 Etihad’s 1000th Flying Nanny takes to the sky
- 21-10-2014 Qantas goes flat out to win business
- 21-10-2014 Pan Pacific continues expansion in China
- 21-10-2014 Hello again, Hal, you’re looking good Captain
- 21-10-2014 Vivanta by Taj in the pink – and for a good cause
- 21-10-2014 Must-see Singapore lauded by Lonely Planet
- 21-10-2014 Drones join search for MH 370
- 20-10-2014 Travel Indochina soars: From Sri Lanka to Japan
- 20-10-2014 Sydney tunes up for harbourside spectacular
In what promises to become a spirited exchange of comments about the Transportation Department’s latest consumer-protection proposals,
The Chinese dragon roars loudest in Shenzhen
Honeywell’s 2014 In-flight Connectivity Survey conducted by Kelton Global finds that superior in-flight Wi-Fi
Devastating floods have killed hundreds of people and left tens of thousands more stranded.
Dubai is targetting the mid-tier market in an effort to woo 20 million visitors following its Tourism Vision 2020 campaign.
Employees should decide holiday leave, says Branson
CEO keen to 'pursue other interests'
The GDS has appointed Agatha Lee to lead its Hong Kong operations, as Winnie Lau steps down from the role.
Organised by Singapore Cancer Society, the charity run will take place on 3 August.
The appointments across the 2 groups have a focus on pre-opening, as they look to ramp up their properties.
Straco Corporation announced that its subsidiary, Straco Leisure Pte Ltd (Straco Leisure) has signed an agreement with Singapore Flyer
The Singapore Tourism Board (STB) held a panel session in Jakarta to discuss the trends behind the new generation of travellers in Asia
Preferred Hotel Group™ welcomes Discovery Primea into membership into its Summit Hotels & Resorts brand.
Tokyo is ready to offer an experimental drug developed by a Japanese company to help halt the deadly Ebola virus, the top government spokesman said Monday (Aug 25).
Starwood defines the current era, as one driven by greater connectivity through technology and rising wealth around the world.