We are not ready for the rush, says PATA chief
Tour operator wants emerging economies to move upmarket
Make mine a Seawitch, Princess
There’s more to Thailand than Phuket, TAT tells Moscow
Ovation of the Seas underway in Germany
General’s message blasted as ‘hugely insensitive’
- 19-09-2014 PATA Special Report: Mekong should go high-end
- 19-09-2014 Cruise line launches its own beer
- 19-09-2014 Russian travel trade massaged with messages
- 19-09-2014 Third Quantum-class ship is named
- 19-09-2014 PATA Special Report: Brace yourself for the China invasion
- 18-09-2014 Row flares after Thai PM’s ‘bikini’ remarks
- 18-09-2014 Myanmar gets behind ATF 2015
- 18-09-2014 Hotel Imperial returns to its glory days
- 18-09-2014 PATA Special Report: Philippines launches “Visit Philippines Year in 2015”
Honeywell’s 2014 In-flight Connectivity Survey conducted by Kelton Global finds that superior in-flight Wi-Fi
Devastating floods have killed hundreds of people and left tens of thousands more stranded.
Dubai is targetting the mid-tier market in an effort to woo 20 million visitors following its Tourism Vision 2020 campaign.
Royal Caribbean International said it will expand its new
Global oil prices rose on Friday (Aug 29) as solid data lifted prospects for demand in the United States.
CEO keen to 'pursue other interests'
The GDS has appointed Agatha Lee to lead its Hong Kong operations, as Winnie Lau steps down from the role.
Organised by Singapore Cancer Society, the charity run will take place on 3 August.
The appointments across the 2 groups have a focus on pre-opening, as they look to ramp up their properties.
Northstar Travel Media recently acquired Travel Weekly China and Events China in March 2014.
Straco Corporation announced that its subsidiary, Straco Leisure Pte Ltd (Straco Leisure) has signed an agreement with Singapore Flyer
Preferred Hotel Group™ welcomes Discovery Primea into membership into its Summit Hotels & Resorts brand.
The Singapore Tourism Board (STB) held a panel session in Jakarta to discuss the trends behind the new generation of travellers in Asia
Tokyo is ready to offer an experimental drug developed by a Japanese company to help halt the deadly Ebola virus, the top government spokesman said Monday (Aug 25).
Starwood defines the current era, as one driven by greater connectivity through technology and rising wealth around the world.