Luxury retail and tourism vulnerable if ‘umbrella’ protests escalate
BWI to manage Sabah hotel and conference facility
Long immigration queues and baggage chaos among the grievances
A tennis first for Asia Pacific
Visa changes at top of Modi’s ‘happy day’ wish list
Hotels.com makes info a little easier on the eye
- 30-09-2014 Singapore Girl to feature at WTA showdown
- 30-09-2014 Best Western OK for KK
- 30-09-2014 India’s PM keen to dump red tape
- 30-09-2014 Bali’s new airport under fire
- 30-09-2014 The travel app you wear on your wrist
- 30-09-2014 Tourism New Zealand counts on the travel trade
- 30-09-2014 Hong Kong holds its breath for China holidays
- 29-09-2014 Pro-democracy protest in Hong Kong brings travel to a standstill
- 29-09-2014 American Airlines applies to serve Beijing from DFW
In what promises to become a spirited exchange of comments about the Transportation Department’s latest consumer-protection proposals,
The Chinese dragon roars loudest in Shenzhen
Honeywell’s 2014 In-flight Connectivity Survey conducted by Kelton Global finds that superior in-flight Wi-Fi
Devastating floods have killed hundreds of people and left tens of thousands more stranded.
Dubai is targetting the mid-tier market in an effort to woo 20 million visitors following its Tourism Vision 2020 campaign.
Employees should decide holiday leave, says Branson
CEO keen to 'pursue other interests'
The GDS has appointed Agatha Lee to lead its Hong Kong operations, as Winnie Lau steps down from the role.
Organised by Singapore Cancer Society, the charity run will take place on 3 August.
The appointments across the 2 groups have a focus on pre-opening, as they look to ramp up their properties.
Straco Corporation announced that its subsidiary, Straco Leisure Pte Ltd (Straco Leisure) has signed an agreement with Singapore Flyer
Preferred Hotel Group™ welcomes Discovery Primea into membership into its Summit Hotels & Resorts brand.
The Singapore Tourism Board (STB) held a panel session in Jakarta to discuss the trends behind the new generation of travellers in Asia
Tokyo is ready to offer an experimental drug developed by a Japanese company to help halt the deadly Ebola virus, the top government spokesman said Monday (Aug 25).
Starwood defines the current era, as one driven by greater connectivity through technology and rising wealth around the world.
- The travel app you wear on your wrist30-09-2014
- Best Western OK for KK30-09-2014
- Carnival charging $20 for premium steaks in main dining room29-09-2014