Ministry believes tourists should have hired individual guides
Passenger who treated Ebola victim was 'very low risk'
Small Group Journeys lead the way
New riverboat to feature the food of Luke Nguyen
Opera Australia to present Aida on the water-top stage
Myanmar is where travellers ‘want to be’, says hotel group
- 20-10-2014 Nepal: We failed to warn trekkers of deadly storm
- 20-10-2014 Travel Indochina soars: From Sri Lanka to Japan
- 20-10-2014 CLIA heightens protocol for screening cruise passengers
- 20-10-2014 Sydney tunes up for harbourside spectacular
- 20-10-2014 Hilton ticks off another new frontier
- 20-10-2014 SITA is Vistara’s choice
- 20-10-2014 UK Poll: Bali among best for Brits in winter
- 20-10-2014 Up the Irrawaddy with APT and a celebrity chef
- 19-10-2014 Carnival passenger who handled Ebola samples deemed 'low risk'
In what promises to become a spirited exchange of comments about the Transportation Department’s latest consumer-protection proposals,
The Chinese dragon roars loudest in Shenzhen
Honeywell’s 2014 In-flight Connectivity Survey conducted by Kelton Global finds that superior in-flight Wi-Fi
Devastating floods have killed hundreds of people and left tens of thousands more stranded.
Dubai is targetting the mid-tier market in an effort to woo 20 million visitors following its Tourism Vision 2020 campaign.
Employees should decide holiday leave, says Branson
CEO keen to 'pursue other interests'
The GDS has appointed Agatha Lee to lead its Hong Kong operations, as Winnie Lau steps down from the role.
Organised by Singapore Cancer Society, the charity run will take place on 3 August.
The appointments across the 2 groups have a focus on pre-opening, as they look to ramp up their properties.
Straco Corporation announced that its subsidiary, Straco Leisure Pte Ltd (Straco Leisure) has signed an agreement with Singapore Flyer
The Singapore Tourism Board (STB) held a panel session in Jakarta to discuss the trends behind the new generation of travellers in Asia
Preferred Hotel Group™ welcomes Discovery Primea into membership into its Summit Hotels & Resorts brand.
Tokyo is ready to offer an experimental drug developed by a Japanese company to help halt the deadly Ebola virus, the top government spokesman said Monday (Aug 25).
Starwood defines the current era, as one driven by greater connectivity through technology and rising wealth around the world.