The promotion is available until 31 December 2014.
The plans include a strategy for Jet Airways to return to profitability in 3 years.
The new facility is located in Singapore’s CBD.
55% of CIBTM hosted buyers predict an increase in budget for Asia, particularly China.
All 5 properties owned by the group are using the RateTiger Channel Management solution.
The new amenities kit includes all the essentials that parents need for their infants.
- 28-07-2014 Kotimaailma Apartments selects eRevMax for online expansion and revenue growth
- 28-07-2014 Jet Airways and Etihad Airways reinforce long-term commitment
- 28-07-2014 Skyscanner opens regional HQ
- 28-07-2014 Park Hotel Hong Kong introduces Business Essentials Package
- 28-07-2014 Strong demand to meet Asian sellers at forthcoming CIBTM 2014
- 25-07-2014 Preferred Hotel Group posts strong performance for Q2
- 25-07-2014 Baby Amenities kit now available at Conrad Macao, Cotai Central
- 25-07-2014 SACEOS seeks to professionalise MICE Industry
- 25-07-2014 Travelport wins at 2014 AFTA Awards
Indonesia, South Korea and Vietnam form the largest growth markets for visitor arrivals to the city state.
A 60% sales increase over the last 2 years has led to the need for a presence in the Mainland.
Notably, China has taken United States’ place in the Top 5 markets by tourist spending during the sale
They can be assured that agencies under the programme are reliable and understand their religious requirements.
The firm is adding new agencies in Ghana, Pakistan, Yemen, Paraguay and Uruguay
The appointments across the 2 groups have a focus on pre-opening, as they look to ramp up their properties.
Northstar Travel Media recently acquired Travel Weekly China and Events China in March 2014.
Hill will also be responsible for reorganising the management company, Mozaic Hotels & Resorts’ sales and revenue management teams.
An established technology thought leader, Croucher brings with him extensive experience and has a particularly strong backgroundin successfully implementing IT systems across large, global organisations.
Taro Tan joins as Hotel Manager, while Colin Yeoh will come on board as Resident Manager.
Starwood defines the current era, as one driven by greater connectivity through technology and rising wealth around the world.
Asia Pacific, which incorporates Australia/New Zealand, North and Southeast Asia, came out on top.
An estimated 3.7 million people are expected to visit the country this year.
Results for the first months of the year point to a continuation of growth for European tourism in 2014.
The new initiative is expected to increase the appeal of Bintan as a twin destination with Singapore and give a boost to the already fast expanding market.