Starwood renovates one of Europe's most cherished properties
Banks, airline and hotels support trade show
General’s message blasted as ‘hugely insensitive’
After 14 years, strong demand brings airline back to Malaysia
Super-luxury Macau resort orders 30 Phantoms
China to become a focus for new developments
- 18-09-2014 Welcome back: BA returns to Kuala Lumpur
- 18-09-2014 PATA Special Report: Philippines launches “Visit Philippines Year in 2015”
- 18-09-2014 High rollers to rock in a Rolls
- 18-09-2014 Battle of the billionaires for Club Med
- 18-09-2014 PATA Special Report: Martin Craigs resigns as PATA Chief
- 18-09-2014 Row flares after Thai PM’s ‘bikini’ remarks
- 18-09-2014 Myanmar gets behind ATF 2015
- 18-09-2014 Hotel Imperial returns to its glory days
- 17-09-2014 Qantas and SriLankan share the load
Honeywell’s 2014 In-flight Connectivity Survey conducted by Kelton Global finds that superior in-flight Wi-Fi
Devastating floods have killed hundreds of people and left tens of thousands more stranded.
Dubai is targetting the mid-tier market in an effort to woo 20 million visitors following its Tourism Vision 2020 campaign.
Royal Caribbean International said it will expand its new
The West African country of Senegal has seen its first Ebola case one week after closing its border with Guinea the Senegalese Press Agency reported Friday.
CEO keen to 'pursue other interests'
The GDS has appointed Agatha Lee to lead its Hong Kong operations, as Winnie Lau steps down from the role.
Organised by Singapore Cancer Society, the charity run will take place on 3 August.
The appointments across the 2 groups have a focus on pre-opening, as they look to ramp up their properties.
Northstar Travel Media recently acquired Travel Weekly China and Events China in March 2014.
Straco Corporation announced that its subsidiary, Straco Leisure Pte Ltd (Straco Leisure) has signed an agreement with Singapore Flyer
The Singapore Tourism Board (STB) held a panel session in Jakarta to discuss the trends behind the new generation of travellers in Asia
Preferred Hotel Group™ welcomes Discovery Primea into membership into its Summit Hotels & Resorts brand.
Tokyo is ready to offer an experimental drug developed by a Japanese company to help halt the deadly Ebola virus, the top government spokesman said Monday (Aug 25).
Starwood defines the current era, as one driven by greater connectivity through technology and rising wealth around the world.