Obama, Cameron and Co barred from airport duty free
Hotels.com report shows where the best-value rooms are to be found
Hotels frustrated by loss of direct Perth service
Largest ibis hotel in Australasia due in 2016
‘We buy planes, not shares,’ says executive
Bar under fire for ‘all-night parties, drink and drugs’
- 02-09-2014 Jetstar sold us too cheaply, says Lombok
- 02-09-2014 Accor beefs up Brisbane with ibis hotel
- 02-09-2014 Qantas stake not for us, says Emirates
- 02-09-2014 Aussies opting for a ‘lemonade’ experience in Asia
- 02-09-2014 Bounty sets course for Lombok’s party island
- 02-09-2014 World leaders given the boot in Vladivostok
- 01-09-2014 Cebu Pacific scores with more flights
- 01-09-2014 Bomb found at Manila international airport
- 01-09-2014 Palawan Island next port of call for Star Cruises
Royal Caribbean International said it will expand its new
Global oil prices rose on Friday (Aug 29) as solid data lifted prospects for demand in the United States.
The West African country of Senegal has seen its first Ebola case one week after closing its border with Guinea the Senegalese Press Agency reported Friday.
In the immediate aftermath of Tuesday's cease-fire agreement between Israel and Hamas
Hyatt Hotels opened its first hotel in Suzhou earlier this week, while Fairmont Hotels & Resorts announced plans to enter the city in 2018.
The GDS has appointed Agatha Lee to lead its Hong Kong operations, as Winnie Lau steps down from the role.
Organised by Singapore Cancer Society, the charity run will take place on 3 August.
The appointments across the 2 groups have a focus on pre-opening, as they look to ramp up their properties.
Northstar Travel Media recently acquired Travel Weekly China and Events China in March 2014.
Hill will also be responsible for reorganising the management company, Mozaic Hotels & Resorts’ sales and revenue management teams.
Straco Corporation announced that its subsidiary, Straco Leisure Pte Ltd (Straco Leisure) has signed an agreement with Singapore Flyer
The Singapore Tourism Board (STB) held a panel session in Jakarta to discuss the trends behind the new generation of travellers in Asia
Preferred Hotel Group™ welcomes Discovery Primea into membership into its Summit Hotels & Resorts brand.
Tokyo is ready to offer an experimental drug developed by a Japanese company to help halt the deadly Ebola virus, the top government spokesman said Monday (Aug 25).
Starwood defines the current era, as one driven by greater connectivity through technology and rising wealth around the world.
- P&O ships take on the world01-09-2014
- Palawan Island next port of call for Star Cruises01-09-2014
- Royal Caribbean to extend 'Dynamic Dining' to Oasis31-08-2014