Phase 1 of the project to open this September.
The awards presentation will take place on 19 September 2014 at PATA Travel Mart.
Under the agreement, HECANSA will utilise RateTiger Suite for their 2 hotel schools.
The packages aim to provide guests access to once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
The hotel is inviting families to stay in its range of family rooms and enjoy a host of complimentary amenities for kids.
The package has been designed especially for couples and newly weds
- 22-07-2014 Cosmopolitan Hotel Hong Kong launches Family Package
- 22-07-2014 PATA announces 2014 Grand and Gold Award Winners
- 22-07-2014 LUX Tea Horse Road the cornerstone of LUX Resorts & Hotels' expansion in China
- 22-07-2014 HECANSA partners with eRevMax for hotel online distribution technology
- 22-07-2014 The St. Regis Chengdu offers St. Regis Aficionado programme
- 21-07-2014 The Park Lane Jakarta joins Worldhotels
- 21-07-2014 Sentosa's latest attraction Wings of Time opens
- 21-07-2014 The Chedi Club Tanah Gajah Ubud opens Pool Spa Villas
- 21-07-2014 Best Western offers spa escapades to KL
Notably, China has taken United States’ place in the Top 5 markets by tourist spending during the sale
They can be assured that agencies under the programme are reliable and understand their religious requirements.
The firm is adding new agencies in Ghana, Pakistan, Yemen, Paraguay and Uruguay
The deal will see Starwood adding two properties into its Malaysian portfolio.
Tune Hotels Group CEO Mark Lankester meet with The State of Victoria’s Minister for Tourism and Major Events
Minister Asher was in Malaysia leading Victoria’s current Super Trade Mission to South East Asia.
The appointments across the 2 groups have a focus on pre-opening, as they look to ramp up their properties.
Northstar Travel Media recently acquired Travel Weekly China and Events China in March 2014.
Hill will also be responsible for reorganising the management company, Mozaic Hotels & Resorts’ sales and revenue management teams.
An established technology thought leader, Croucher brings with him extensive experience and has a particularly strong backgroundin successfully implementing IT systems across large, global organisations.
Taro Tan joins as Hotel Manager, while Colin Yeoh will come on board as Resident Manager.
Starwood defines the current era, as one driven by greater connectivity through technology and rising wealth around the world.
Asia Pacific, which incorporates Australia/New Zealand, North and Southeast Asia, came out on top.
An estimated 3.7 million people are expected to visit the country this year.
Results for the first months of the year point to a continuation of growth for European tourism in 2014.
The new initiative is expected to increase the appeal of Bintan as a twin destination with Singapore and give a boost to the already fast expanding market.